hello

myself is bineet and i am developer in osprey software
technology in india actually just recently i have
configured apache v 1.3.22 with mod+ssl and my lynx
browser is 2.8.4 i am able to test through
http://localhost but when i give https://localhost so
it giving me "This client does not contain support for
https urls" i have done all the configuration which
have mentioned in installation file now i am really
helpless so please reply me or send me the appropriate
configuartion and required file as soon as possible i
will be very oblige to you

Thanks

Bineet