Hello people,

here is my little problem:

I've generated and installed a certificate. Now when I will start
appache the passphrase dialog occurs, but only for a second, after then
appache says "done" and I get the following error:

[error] Init: Private key not found (OpenSSL library error follows)
[error] OpenSSL: error:0D084069:asn1 encoding routines:d2i_ASN1_SET:bad
tag
[error] OpenSSL: error:0D09D082:asn1 encoding
routines:d2i_RSAPrivateKey:parsing
[error] OpenSSL: error:0D09B00D:asn1 encoding
routines:d2i_PrivateKey:ASN1 lib

There is no chance to type the passphrase in one second.

If I remove the encryption (see FAQ) all works fine.

suse 7.3
apache 1.3.2
mod_ssl 2.8
openssl 0.9.6b