On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 04:29:45PM +0100, Bert Courtin wrote:
> Questions:
> ----------
> - Are these Options for SSLMutex (sem) / SSLSessionCache (shm) available on
> Solaris 8/SPARC?

yes. I never build mod_ssl on Solaris without it.

> - How do I have to build mod_ssl / apache to get it work as I cannot find infos
> related to this anywhere

It is in the INSTALL document - basically you enable them by compiling the MM-
library and configuring mod_ssl with the --with-mm option. The only difference
between what you're doing with mm and my default build is that you add three
options that I don't use:
--with-gcc  --with-sem=IPCSEM --with-shm=IPCSHM

vh

Mads Toftum
--
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"