I'm having some problems with my router, so I'm not sure where my
problem is, in the router or in my httpd.conf

If I do a portscan of my machine, port 443 return stealth. But it
should be open. Can port 443 return stealth because there is no server
listening, or is it because it is closed?

Anyway I have attached a snippet from my httpd.conf, where I have
tried to adjust the example to my needs. Now I was hoping you guys
could tell me if it look ok. It looks like this:

<IfDefine SSL>
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.4:443>
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/data"
ServerName ssl.duketech.net
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd-error.log
TransferLog /var/log/httpd-access.log
SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>
<Directory "/usr/local/www/cgi-bin">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
CustomLog /var/log/ssl_request_log \
          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
</VirtualHost>
</IfDefine>

What is the <Files>, <Directory> and SetEnvIf used for?

How should I be able to request my page?

Hope you can help me :)

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]