Hi!

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 09:46:39PM +0100, Søren Neigaard wrote:
> TB> Have you also got something like
> TB> Listen 443
> TB> or
> TB> Listen 192.168.1.4:443
> TB> in your httpd.conf?
>
> I have the following:
>
> Port 80
> <IfDefine SSL>
> Listen 80
> Listen 443
> </IfDefine>
>
> Why do I have dublicats of port 80?

See http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#port

Thus, the Port command is effectively ignored.

> Do you even think my module is installed correctly, can I check
> this?

How do you run Apache when you want it to support SSL, i.e. which
command do you use? You have read mod_ssl's documentation, haven't
you?

Ciao

Thomas

--
Our OS who art in CPU, UNIX be thy name.
        Thy programs run, thy syscalls done,