i did compile a post-1.1.2 EAPI version of mod_jserv which works fine - and
without warnings - with my configuration (apache 1.3.22/mod_ssl 2.8.5):

http://www.modssl.org/contrib/mod_jserv-1.1.3-dev-eapi-WIN32.zip

...had to set
KeepAlive Off
in httpd.conf however (BUG #569) to get production quality.

michael