On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Eric wrote:

> Has anyone done this lately?  Do I need to rebuild SSL after building 5
> minutes ago?  I'm using openssl 0.9.5a and apache_1.3.22+ssl_1.44.tar.gz.

Two things:

(1) You're using old versions of everything and should upgrade. (2) You're
working with Apache-SSL, which is different from mod_ssl, meaning that
this is not the right forum to answer your question.  You need to ask this
question on the Apache-SSL support forum instead.  See
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ (or you could use mod_ssl instead, then we
could help you. :-)

Hope this helps,
--Cliff Woolley