Hi

I am writing a module for apache which relies on mod_ssl. This module
provides certificate authentication in addition to functionality provided by
mod_access.
Basically, its a copy of mod_access with certificate validation
functionality. I rely on SSL_CLIENT_CERT environment variable being set but
my module fails to read this environment variable.
I read somewhere in this email-list that SSL_CLIENT_CERT is not set until
the fix-up state.

Is that correct? and if so, is there a way to get the client cert by other
means?

Thanx a bunch for any help.

Himanshu Soni
ValiCert Inc.