On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 10:46:42AM -0800, Himanshu Soni wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanx for the info.
> I see that you call ssl_var_lookup(..) which internally calls ap_table_get
> on the SSL_CLIENT_CERT_DN enviornment variable.
> When I compile my module with ssl_var_lookup(..), it fails during linking.
> This is because ssl_var_lookup(..) is not exported.
>
> How did you manage to resolve this symbol in your builds?

I don't remember doing anything special - except what you see in the module/
makefile. IIRC I just looked at the code in mod_ssl and found the appropriate
function by looking at what was being used elsewhere.
The module is close to two years old and I haven't used it much lately, so
YMMV.

vh

Mads Toftum
--
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"