By the way:

I think that we should open a special mailing list for mod_ssl of
Apache2.

The current list focuses on 1.3, which is completely different than 2,
and even comes in a very different way (as a patch, rather than a
filter). The developers and maintainers are different. And the new
mod_ssl is a part of Apache.

On the other hand, the main list that currently deals with the new
mod_ssl, is new_httpd, which is the main list of Apache developers: It
deals with zillion things, very heavy, and doesn't focus on SSL at all.

There must be a third list, specific for mod_ssl of 2.0.

It must be announced to both of the current lists, so subscribers of
both have chance to subscribe to the new list (I guess that in most of
the cases it will be IN ADDITION to their current list, and not instead
of it).

I don't know if it should be served by the server of the other lists of
Apache, or by Ralf's server; I guess that we should ask Ralf...

--
Eli Marmor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]