On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 11:03:28AM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Mads Toftum wrote:
>
> > I too could add a whole lot of reasons to not migrate if you're doing SSL.
> > Up to about a week before Apache went GA, there were substantial commits to
> > SSL code which to me makes it an essentially untested module.
>
> While I can't wholly disagree with you, I will point out that the only way
> we can ever really consider SSL "tried and true" is if the people
> _from_this_group_ test it extensively and help us find the problems with
> it.  Your participation is vital... really!

Exactly.
That was the point I wanted to make - that the new SSL code needs extensive
testing. I must admit that I was rather surprised when Apache went GA last
friday, I had expected another month at the very least to start looking
closer at it. Oh well, time to start testing :)

vh

Mads Toftum
--
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"