Hi all,

has anyone out there successfully build a Apache 2.0.35 with mod_ssl
openssl for windows NT?
please give me a URL for such a binary.

Currently there is only a non-ssl-version:
        apache_2.0.35-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
        http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/#stable
        This version is only available at present in a -no_ssl flavor,
due to
       ongoing questions of strong crypto restrictions.
        (??? sources are available - but the binary not ???)

and I tried to compile the soruces with Visual C++ 6.0 without success
(strange compilation errors occured).

Before I try further to compile the stuff by my own - maybe someone was
already successful?

Thanks in advance!

Johannes