I'm now getting unresolved externals when trying to build Apache 2.0.35 with
SSL enabled on Solaris 7, and would like, before I go farther in trying to
diagnose this particular problem (and the shared memory cache problem I am
having on HP UX), to ask a couple of general questions:

1) In testing Apache 2.0, should I be testing with the latest version of
OpenSSL 0.9.6 or with the latest pre-release version of OpenSSL 0.9.7?

2) Is there some option that I have not found which I should be using to
enable to engine code (right now I am doing so by modifying mod_ssl.h to
turn SSL_EXPERIMENTAL and SSL_ENGINE on)?

3) Should the shared memory cache be automatically included in Apache 2.0,
or should I be somehow including mm-1.1.3, as I have been doing with modssl?

4) Should I be reporting problems I run across in testing Apache 2.0 to a
different list from this one?

Lynn Gazis
Rainbow Technologies