hello gurus ,

      I've installed and configured apache-1.3.23 + openssl-0.9.6b + mod_ssl and
mod_perl successfully.
      It is working fine for my main site and self signed ssl certificate.

      I want to do IP based virtual hosting for more one site and want to serve that
site through self signed ssl certificate.
      so may i get help to configure httpd.conf to full fill my requirement .

Regards

Nisarg Rav