Nisarg Rav wrote:

> hello gurus ,
>
>       I've installed and configured apache-1.3.23 + openssl-0.9.6b + mod_ssl and
>mod_perl successfully.
>       It is working fine for my main site and self signed ssl certificate.
>
>       I want to do IP based virtual hosting for more one site and want to serve that
>site through self signed ssl certificate.
>       so may i get help to configure httpd.conf to full fill my requirement .

No problem. You just need to create IP-based VirtualHosts:

- Remove all "Port" and "BindAddress" directives (they will be replaced
by "Listen").
- set up as follows:

# Original HTTP site
Listen 192.168.1.1:80
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1:80>
DocumentRoot /path/to/original/http
..
</VirtualHost>

# Original SSL site
Listen 192.168.1.1:443
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1:443>
DocumentRoot /path/to/original/ssl
SSLCertificateFile    /path/to/original/cert
SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/original/key
..
</VirtualHost>

# Second SSL site
Listen 192.168.1.2:443
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.2:443>
DocumentRoot /path/to/second/ssl
SSLCertificateFile    /path/to/second/cert
SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/second/key
..
</VirtualHost>

and so on...

Rgds,