On Mon, 20 May 2002, Petryczka, George wrote:

> Actually i just tried touching the three files and i still get that same
> error.  I'll try downloading a flex if i can find it.  Would lex work
> though?

>> touch ssl_expr_parse.c
>> touch ssl_expr_parse.h
>> touch ssl_expr_scan.h

Crap, my fault... that last one should have been

touch ssl_expr_scan.c

There is no ssl_expr_scan.h.

--Cliff

(To answer your question, flex is found at
http://www.gnu.org/software/flex/flex.html , though like I said you
shouldn't need it.  And no, regular lex probably won't work, as flex has
some GNU extensions over regular lex, and ssl_expr_scan.l *might* actually
use them.)