Dear all

After I have implemented the SSL technology in my servers, I understand that
users can access securely under HTTPS://<link>. However, they can still
access through HTTP://<link>. Is there any way to block people from
accessing under HTTP:// ? I'm not meaning to block the whole port 80 but
only some pages, is it belong to the settings of Apache or what? Please
instruct. Thanks a lot!!

Regards

Conrad Ng

Scott Wilson Ltd celebrates its new name during its 50th year in Hong Kong!

This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to
whom they are addressed. They may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you have received this transmission in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete any digital copies and destroy any paper
copies. Thank you.

Scott Wilson accepts no contractual liabilities or commitments arising from
this e-mail unless subsequently confirmed by fax or letter or as an e-mail
attachment giving company name, address, registration number and authorized
signatory.