-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Cliff Woolley
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 7:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 2.0.36 + mod-ssl + Win2k = Easy Money

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, John wrote:

> Well, we got one response from Victor, but he seems to be unable to
> follow through (we don't get any response from his private e-mail) so
we
> still have $500 for anyone who can give us working binaries of apache
> 2.0.36 with mod-ssl...
> Anyone? Is this actually possible? Has anyone ever got this right?

Of course it's possible.  I'd do it for you but I'm not convinced that I
as a US citizen am allowed to export strong-encryption binaries from the
US.  Which is, of course, the entire reason that the official
distributions don't come with mod_ssl binaries.

--Cliff

PS: If you can wait a few days, 2.0.37 will hopefully be out and it has
some important bugs fixed.  Just so you know.