On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Jeff Landers wrote:

> Thank you for the info. I will work on debugging but here is another
> question. Why, when ssl and apache are under /usr/local, is vhosts.c
> still under the source code directory? This seems more like a
> compilation problem although I have compiled it a couple of times.

Um, because vhosts.c is one of the source files?  I guess I don't
understand the question.  It's not a compilation problem -- it compiles
just fine.  It's a runtime problem.  It just so happens that the runtime
error occurred in code that was compiled from vhosts.c, and the debugger
is telling you which source file to look in for the line that faulted.

--Cliff