Hi

I currently have mod_ssl-2.8.7-1.3.23(apache) deal. I have seen the security issue and
the suggetions to upgrade to 2.0 or 1.3.26.

Couple of questions, Please.
1. Can I just install the new apache version over my old install? And will it still
use my ssl info? If not is there a command I can run when I configure the new apache
to not overright all my info in /opt/apache?

2. Or do I need to wait for a "mod_ssl-2.x.x-1.3.26" release??

Thanks for any input,
Rob