Hi,

Could somebody help me create the Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x file
from the mod_ssl-2.8.9-1.3.26.tar.gz file that has been released recently.

Thanks.

Bye,
-Jim.

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Jim Lee wrote:

We have been unable to find the above Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x file in the
http://www.modssl.org/contrib/ area.

Nobody's contributed one yet.  I imagine it won't be that far off, it
usually doesn't take too long.

We also wish to know if the SSL certificate has to be re-created after
Apache is upgraded to 1.3.26 with the new mod_SSL.

No.

--Cliff