The problem here as usual is that he HAS got a SGC certificate - and
some ie's barf unless you drop EXPORT56 from your offering when you have
one of those certs.

not worth the money as far as I'm concerned, not even when getting
thawte's one. I feel its a scam the way they sell SGC's as some sort of
premium security prouct when all they're doing is enabling functionality
the browser already has. These were designed for another purpose
altogether before the USA relaxed its crypto export rules a few years ago.