Greetings all,
  I'm hoping someone on the list might have some experience with
multiple IP based virtual hosts and generating CSRs for ssl certs for
each host.  Something has me thinking that if I run the commans from the
mod_ssl faq, I'll get several CSRs for the same host (either local or
the main hostname).  That shouldn't be, certs are hostname specific
right?  Anyway, if anyone would be so kind as to pass me a clue.

Thanks.
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."