Thanks guys.  I saw the Sun patch, but unfortunately I'm just the
webmaster on this machine, not the Admin, so there's not a lot I can do
about that except ask him to put it on.  Anyway, I just shipped off my
CSRs.  Thanks for the Help!

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 16:30, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On 1 Jul 2002, Sean M Alderman wrote:
>
> > Cool, thanks!... So I've done that, I needed to use the make certificate
> > instead of the openssh commands because of the lack of a /dev/random on
> > Solaris 8 (I don't know why make is able to do make it happen when I
> > can't).  Anyway, each time I run it it generates a new server.key file,
> > I need to keep each of these right?...perhaps name them based on the
> > virtual host each are for?
>
> Yes, exactly right.
>
> Dunno why the make certificate thing works when the openssl commands
> directly don't -- probably just some configuration issues.
>
> --Cliff

Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst
PACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center
(216) 433-2795

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."