Due to unaviodable circumstances, I am away from the office until the Monday 30th
September 2002

I will get back to you as soon as i can on my return.

If it's an urgent Online Learning Support Unit / Web/ MUBSWEB/ MUBS Online matter
that requires urgent attention then  please contact either  Kirsteen1, Sanjay1 or Jeff1
who should be able to help.

If the problem relates to mubsweb please contact sanjay1
If the probelm relates to OASIS or WebCT please contact Kirsteen1
If your query  relates to mbs1111 or it support please contact Jeff1

All the best
Alex