From: David Buerer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 11:21
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Windows Builds?

I feel like an idiot this morning...but not more than six months ago I installed apache+openssl+modssl on an NT machine and I downloaded the binary build from somewhere.  For the life of me thought, I can not find the site! Anyone have any ideas?  I am trying to find an updated version with a more current version of apache, bug fixes, and the like.

Thanks,
David