On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:08:50 -0700
daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Part of the reson is that mod_ssl was moved into the Apache 2.0
> codebase, development has been quite active there.
> So although 1.3 development may be necessary and useful, long term I
> think 2.0 is the way to go

Of course you are right. But at the present time, Apache 1.3 is still the
widely used Apache production server, since most modules haven't been
ported yet. I'm quite sure this situation will remain for a year or so.
That's quite a long time to wait for needed functionality.

Btw.: I'm definitely the wrong man for the job, lacking both resources and
skills to be resonsible for such an important module.

Bye
Tim