From: Andreas Schnell [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:31:35 +0200
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mod_ssl and apache 1.3.26

Hey,

I try to install mod_ssl.

The problem is that the install manual just describes how to install it
together with apache and openssl.

Well... I have Apache 1.3.26 and openssl 0.9.6c already installed and don't
want to remove it just to install mod_ssl.

Is there any way to install mod_ssl, even if apache and openssl is already
installed ?
I hope so.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thnx