Hi -

I'm new to ssl/mod_ssl so please forgive me if this post
is out in left field. I have a new contract to develop
secure TCP/IP communication between many customer sites.
I have prototyped a non-secure HTTP server/client system
written in Perl. My client likes it - but he demands high-
level security.

In my years of web programming, there has always been the
'security' guy around to take care of these 'details' for
me, but now I am him... :)

I have been plowing through the Openssl, Perl modules
(Net::SSLeay, etc.) documentation, but it's slow going
and it hasn't 'clicked' yet for me.

Do any of you have suggestions of other resources that
might help me? HOWTOs, FAQs, Articles, Books, anything?

Aloha => Beau.