You gave this site it's own IP address yes?

Virtual hosting with non-ssl works in a 'software' aware mode, while
virtual hosting with ssl is more 'hardware' in nature requireing specifici
IP addressing to function properly.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!