I dont think theese browsers are supported, no. However, quite a few clients
are using them still and our customers does not accept us tossing our hands
in the air and saying that we dont support all browsers. It has worked in
the past, and therefore it is our problem that theese browsers are indeed
broken. We have had a similar problem with 56 bit browsers before, and had a
lot of problems convincing our customers that the browsers are broken.

-Torvald