Two days ago I sent the attached message to modssl-users without
apparent success.  I did not receive it, although since then I have
received other messages from the list, and it has not appeared in the
archives.  I hope you can help me.

Streph

----- Forwarded message from Streph Treadway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

----- End forwarded message -----