On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Hunt,Keith A wrote:

> Well now, this wins the award for the silliest rant I've heard for a
> while.  I mean really, Dave... get a grip.

Seriously.

Not to mention that my primary email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
But you know, feel free to block me if you like.  All the less stuff for
me to worry about.  ;)  hehe.  Here's a revolutionary little idea... if
you don't like spam and email worms... how about (gasp) installing
SpamAssassin and some antivirus software.  :-P

--Cliff