[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Randal L. Schwartz) writes:
> OK, here we go...
>
> Chris> 5. Template Toolkit
>
> Chris> The closest match to Text::UberText is the Template Toolkit.  It allows
> Chris> for template commands to be matched against variables or subroutines,
> Chris> and it has a large plug-in library which indicates that it is
> Chris> easy to expand.
>
> And the reason it's not suitable is... ?

For me, it's because TT allows Perl to be embedded in the template.
That way lies madness.  The advantage of a templating system is that
you can leave the template maintenance to someone who doesn't know
programming, and let the programmer focus on the logic.  If logic gets
mixed in with markup, then you might as well not be using here
documents.

--Bill, HTML::Template zealout.

--
William R Ward            [EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://www.wards.net/~bill/
        Consistency is not really a human trait.