On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 05:29, Smylers wrote:
> Kevin C. Krinke writes:
>
> > Heh, it seems I've neglected to mention the significance of the
> > Unix::Dialog module. All the rest are the back-ends and lumping them
> > into X, Gnome, and KDE would not maintain the clean separation that I'm
> > now looking for.
>
> Indeed.  I hadn't realized that Unix::Dialog::KDE _et al_ were already
> packages you were using.
>
> In that case how about:
>
>   Unix::Dialog::Backend::KDE
>
> and so-on?  If the distinct thing about these modules is that they are
> backends then it seems far more straightforward to include the word
> 'backend' in their titles than to indicate this by repeating the word
> 'dialog'.

Ok, Unix::Dialog::Dialog is scrapped and cDialog is the new name.

My intention is for the "back ends" to be usable on their own as well so
someone could distribute just one of the back ends and not need/imply
that there is somehow something missing or that the Unix::Dialog module
is absolutely necessary, which it isn't.

Mind you though I don't really care all that much (it's only a 9 more
keystrokes), and so I'll put it to a module-authors list vote (reply +1
with your choice):

 Unix::Dialog::Backend::*

 Unix::Dialog::*

--