On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 03:53:34AM -0500, Terrence Brannon wrote:
> I am author maintainer of the Parse::RecDescent::FAQ - what happened
> vis-a-vis version compatibility? I have been far away from the mechanics
> of Parse::RecDescent for quite awhile.
>
> And yes, please email me something that you want put in there.

>From the Changes file:

1.90    Tue Mar 25 01:17:38 2003

        - BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: The key of an %item entry for
          a repeated subrule now includes the repetition specifier.
          For example, in:

                sentence: subject verb word(s)

          the various matched items will be stored in $item{'subject'},
          $item{'verb'}, and $item{'word(s)'} (i.e. *not* in $item{'word'},
          as it would have been in previous versions of the module).
          (thanks Anthony)