RE: New module Mail::SendEasyRE: New module Mail::SendEasy
> > I know that already exists a lot of SMTP, AUTH and e-mail
> > senders at CPAN,
> > but no one in one single package. Specially one that doesn't have
> > dependencies, like libnet.
> Ok, so it doesnt need libnet.... But why is that an advantage? libnet is
> core nowadays, and on Activestate
> Perl has been core for ages (which is where you would expect SMTP to be
> most heavily used.)
> Besides this is there really any reason for yet another MIME::Lite
> replacement?
> Yves

Humm, MIME::Lite need sendmail or some object instance that send e-mails to
reaally send an e-mail.

MIME::Lite is more to can build the content of your e-mail, what is just a
part of all the process to send an e-mail.

By the awy, I use Mail::SendEasy in Win32, soo, I can't use sendmail. And we
know that the sendmail approach to send e-mails in this days is not the
best, specially if you want a resource that is platform independent.

Note that I have created Mail::SendEasy to be the handler of the mail system
of a framework. Soo, the developer that uses this framework doesn't need,
and shouldn't, care about how the e-mail is sent. It just write the e-mail.

Also it handles SMTP AUTH, one of the purposes that I have wrote it, since
our main Web Hoster, for security, need authentication to can send e-mails.

Well, as you can see, the main purpose is to have all this resource in one
self contained package.

Regards,
Graciliano M. P.