Hi,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> One possibility would be to force each known language to become a module
> (Lingua:Identification::EN for English, etc)... the downside of this
> solution is that once I have 50 languages, I'll have 51 modules... :-|
1 or 100, it doesn't realy matter as long as everything is installed in one
swoop.
Now you should test the load time. if having 50 modules add 3 seconds load
time, no one is going
to use your module (IMHO)

> Another possibility is to have everything in a single file, and allow
> the user to set up a configuration file himself, which may contain other
> languages...
I, as a user, wouldn't care which of the above methods you, the author, use
if I can:

1/override yours
2/ define mine

Hope this helps.