On Jun 17, 2004, at 7:36 AM, darren chamberlain wrote:

* Becky Alcorn <becky at unisolve.com.au> [2004/06/17 12:25]:
We're looking at releasing our new module CGI::Tooltip onto CPAN. This
module provides a simple perl interface to Walter Zorn's elegant Javascript
tooltip library (http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm). This
library provides a flexible way of adding good looking tooltips
(onmouseovers or popup boxes) to web pages. How appropriate is the name
CGI::Tooltip?

Is the interface and intended usage CGI specific or HTML specific? Perhaps HTML::Tooltip?

Yeah, HTML::Tooltip and CGI::Tooltip seem like the obvious names. I don't think you need to put "Javascript" into the name, that's too much information.

 -Ken