Fergal Daly wrote:

Does META.yaml have a place for keyowrds?

The spec doesn't currently provide for keywords. I do think it would be a good idea, BUT I think it needs to be done in a way to avoid abuse. I'd hate to see META.yml files grow by the kb as authors add every conceivable keyword they can think of and try to manipulate the search. As limiting and as clumsy as it seems, I think that if keywords are added then it should be from a limited set of keywords, i.e. more of a classification scheme, really, where modules can appear under multiple classifications.

Randy.