On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 10:10:02AM +0100, Fergal Daly wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 06:15:49PM +1200, Sam Vilain wrote:
> > I nominate the
> >
> >  Review::*
> >
> > Namespace for author-submitted module indexes and in-depth reviews, in
> > POD format.  I think this has a number of advantages.  Let's use the
> > infrastructure we already have, no?
>
> Interesting, but what comes after Review:: if it's Review::Text::Balanced
> then how do we get multiple reviews Text::Balanced

Maybe the convention could be:

Review::Text::Balanced::CPANUSERNAME

I'll let someone else suggest what should happen if the same person
decides to review the same module multiple times. (Perhaps there would be
an early negative review, and then a later positive review after the
module improved with feedback.)

        Mark