Hello,

I defined the concept of an Editable User Interface (EUI)
on www.sonic.net/~suresh/eui and illustrated it with
an extensive application
on www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1052 .

I am now ready to modularize my work and deploy it on CPAN.

The design I have is as follows:

The essence of the work is the development of applications
that use a text editor (such as VIM) as their user
interface.  This involves:

   A) Development of the application modules to interface to an
      abstract editor (acting as the editable user interface)
   B) Development the glue that will take any specific editor
      and make it act as an abstract editable user interface
   C) Simple enhancement to the interface of specific editors

The actual deployment of the application will consist of
consist of code that first instantiates an abstract editable
user interface for a specific editor, and then uses this
instance as one of the agruments to instantiate the
application module.  This deployment code -- which makes
the application modules work with a given editor -- will not
be part of CPAN, but would be part of <text-editor>.org.

So the modules on CPAN would be:

  Result of development (A):

      EUI::TMS
      EUI::TMS::Configure
      EUI::TMS::Send
      EUI::TMS::Receive
      EUI::TMS::Organize
      EUI::TMS::Work

  Result of development (B):

      EUI::Vim
      EUI::Shell  (A shell is not a text editor but this
                   glue will allow (A) to be run from the
                   command line -- which can be useful
                   during debuging and as such too.)

  Result of development (C):

      EUI::VIM  (adds some simple functions to the VIM
                 class embedded inside the Vim editor)

So I would like to register the following ten namespaces:

      EUI
      EUI::TMS
      EUI::TMS::Configure
      EUI::TMS::Send
      EUI::TMS::Receive
      EUI::TMS::Organize
      EUI::TMS::Work
      EUI::Vim
      EUI::Shell
      EUI::VIM

In future there could be other modules:  EUI::<APP>,
EUI::<APP>::<Task>, EUI::<Type> and EUI::<EDITOR>.

So what say you? -- I welcome comments/feedback.

By the way, if you know of a script to fill out
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=apply_mod
please point me to it.  If there is no such script, I will
be attempting to write one (using WWW::Mechanize?) -- I
trust there is no danger of me messing things up on PAUSE by
doing so.

Thanks,

--Suresh