Johan Vromans wrote:
Andy Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I've already pulled the minicpan (a la Randal's mini mirror)

Can't we make this an official tool? It is very handy!

(If Randal is okay, I'll volunteer to toolize/cpanize it).

Very usefull. I've made great use of it for gathering stats about META.yml usage and Module::Build vs MakeMaker, etc.

Note however that it needs a slight tweak. I was very... erm, suprised when I ran it on one of my Windows machines, and it downloaded the MINICPAN and then proceeded to delete everything it downloaded. I've been meaning to submit a patch, but forgot about it. IIRC, just needs to File::Spec->canonpath() all paths before comparing. I don't have it in front of me now, but I'll try to check and submit a patch later today.

Randy.