I've found a couple of bugs in AppConfig and I've tried contacting the author Andy Wardley at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the last several months with no luck. If you know Andy can you poke him and get him to send me an email?

I'm proud to say that I've gotten several programmers inside the National Weather Service heavily using AppConfig. They've come up with a small list of inconsistancies and possible bugs and a few missing features. Having looked at the AppConfig source code I'm reasonably confidant that I can make the changes cleanly, but it would seem to be smarter to get some consent from the on-record maintainer before going to the trouble of writing patches.

Beyond the short list of fixes I'm personally interested in I noticed in my research that AppConfig is lacking a Phalanx liason (or whatever the designated QA person should be) so I was going to see if Andy was interested in me doing that too.

But I haven't gotten any response from him.

--
</chris>

-- C.A.R. Hoare