instead of having to haul around the code to figure this out, why not create a
handy documentary web service somewhere where you fill out the blanks and
get an appropriate connection string?  Loading a module every time you start
the program just to create something that is a permanent
per-installation configuration
constant strikes me has if not ugly, at least hideously post-modern.

I'll even donate a spot of server space to the cause if you don't have
it already.

--
David L Nicol
"Happy hacking!"