Andy Lester wrote:

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 04:05:09PM -0500, Mark Stosberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

I was hoping for more of a comparison with Data::Page, which is similar but
already established.

AND at 100% Devel::Cover coverage, thanks to yours truly! :-)

xoxo,
Andy

I've never heard of Devel::Cover, so I just looked it up - BAD ASS!

Arg. I've been using perl since 1999, and I still haven't integrated what many of you would consider the core set of tools into my personal toolbox. Many of the modules you use on a daily basis I might not have even heard of before. I sometimes wish there was a simple check list - "here's the list of modules you should learn, in this order, before you can call yourself a professional perl programmer".

Well, I'm off to learn the Test::* libraries.  It's about time, I say.

-ofer