A. Pagaltzis wrote:

* Ofer Nave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-03-02 03:55]:

I hate to force people to create an anonymous hash when it can
be implied. Plus I'm already checking for hashref as the first
param to allow options to be specified, so I'd have to change
that... to what, I don't know.

Ah, I forgot about that.

Of course the optional hash of options is usually passed last...
(DBI comes to mind; I'm sure there are more? Can't think of any
right now.)

Regards,

DBI takes a quasi-fixed list of params, not the open list/hash contents that prun accepts. In my case, it's much easier to pick off the first entry than the list.

I am still (and always) open for additional suggestions... in the meantime, I'm going to implement your [ $subref, @args ] syntax and try to think of a sane way to test forking code.

-ofer