* Cédric Bouvier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-03-10 10:25]:
> Thank you for the hint. I quickly looked on CPAN and there
> doesn't seem to be many modules under Cluster::, besides
> Cluster::Init which is more geared towards High Availability.

I don't find Cluster:: sounds right.

Parallel: alone isn't sufficient since this involves multiple
computers, not just multiple processes. I think something in
Net:: would be most appropriate.

And while cluster is the means to do this, what you're doing as
such is usually referred to as distributed execution or some
such.

So maybe Net::ComputeDistributed? It's a little long, but I think
it's absolute precise in describing the purpose.

Aristotle
"Like punning, programming is a play on words."
  -- Alan J. Perlis, "Epigrams in Programming"