Jay Hannah wrote:

http://search.cpan.org/~jmoore/

Anyone have a way to contact Jason?

Bummer. The whois admin of sober.com doesn't know how to reach Jason either... Anyone else have any other ideas?

If not, thoughts on my adoption of Devel::Timer?

As part of preparation for a talk I'm giving at YAPC in Chicago, I've been interviewing people who've taken over maintenance of other people's CPAN modules. In a recent similar case, the person who was submitting patches (a) posted the patches on rt.cpan.org and then (b) when the original author never responded, posted on [EMAIL PROTECTED] The gurus of that list designated him co-maintainer in about a day's time. (Whether that is a general practice, I don't know, but it at least worked in this case.)

jimk