Andy Lester wrote:

On Sep 7, 2006, at 9:08 AM, Mark Stosberg wrote:

I say: If you are care about a module's maintenance, start acting like
you own it, being considering that others, especially the current
maintainer, may feel the same way.

Nice. Worthy of a use.perl.org post so others can see it. Maybe perlmonks too.

Quite. Sometimes I think that someone should start writing a "This week on module-authors" summary.

David
--
Much of the propaganda that passes for news in our own society is given to immobilising and pacifying people and diverting them from the idea that they can confront power. -- John Pilger